Virtual Guard ServicesLive Streaming
secVision interactive video monitoring can view live streaming video footage within seconds of an onsite incident occurring.
By combining intruder detection alarms with video analytics, signals are sent to the secVision security operations centre for analysis. Trained intervention specialists view the situation through the onsite CCTV cameras and determine if there is a need to respond.
- Intervention specialists can be looking at the site within seconds of an incident. This is a lot quicker than a traditional security guard response where they have to drive to the site before starting the investigation.
- 30-50% more cost effective than onsite security guards.
- Eliminate false alarm phone calls to the key holders.
- Save money by augmenting or eliminating the requirements for onsite security guards.
- Interactive Video Monitoring is the future of intruder detection monitoring and secVision networks can deliver a turnkey solution
When a site is armed, the secVision system is ready to detect any unauthorised after hours activity. The system is designed to send alarm signals to the security operations centre where the associated CCTV images are viewed. Alarm signals are sent straight from the CCTV cameras using analytics or from the intruder alarm system.
The relevant cameras are viewed by trained CCTV intervention specialists. The CCTV cameras allow situational awareness of what is happening on site. Video verified activity can be acted on immediately to prevent crime from occurring before it happens.
Using on site public address speakers, the intruder is issued an audio challenge which alerts the intruder that the premises are secured, their activities are being recorded and the authorities have been notified.
The intervention specialist then follows the response plan as agreed with the client. Authorities prioritise video verified alarms higher than alarms that have not been verified by somebody on site or by remote video analysis.